Friday, July 15, 2005

introduction

Okay... well.. welcome to the blog. I suppose an introduction is in order.
I'm Marty, I do server wrangling for a mid-size energy company here in Australia. I work on Windows 2000 servers, Exchange server, do ActiveDirectory stuff and spend quite a bit of time bullshitting^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H providing my expertise to others in the team (damn, wheres the strikethrough?)

My hobbies are playing Magic: the Gathering, computer games, writing, reading, arguing with people, downloading pron... err.. forget that one... basically doing stuff on this intarweb thing. I read a number of webcomics and other people's blogs. I haven't blogged before, although I think I did have a livejournal account at some stage.

I'll try to record at least somewhat interesting snippets in here, although can't promise anything. Some stuff might be technical, some stuff might be games related... who knows?

Pseudo-Real is a reference to two of my online aliases, going back to irc days a while ago. Real or roolmarty was one, Pseudomarty was the other. Now I'm just going with martykay to be different.

Thanks for coming. :)

marty

No comments: