Friday, January 13, 2006

Blogrolling, linking, trackbacking

And a number of other things I have no idea how to implement.

On a help page here on Blogger I find the idea of "Hey, add your stuff to blogrolling and add links with that!!!11!". Great. I make a Blogroll account, add a couple of blog links (it's not like I read only a couple) and then go into the "add the blogroll to you blog" information. Okay. Copy some Javascript.

Copy it where? Oh right.. into the Template. So... err.. where? In the link section? Okay, in it goes.. and ... it doesn't seem to do anything.

Hmm.. I go into the help: "See the documentation with your blogging service". Okay, off to Blogger's help.. which doesn't help much at all.

I'll figure it out eventually, I guess. Luckily, there IS a Netvibes backup method that saves your links to an XML file. If I could work out how to import this thing, it would help.

EDIT: Well.. as is now obvious by the huge list to the side, I've worked it out (or.. its working now and wasn't before). Woot.

No comments: