Monday, January 25, 2010

Obligatory "Haven't posted for a while" post

Yay. Another year.

I've stopped playing WAR, and with most of the active players in my guild, I went to Aion. Best part of it is the flying, but the grind is getting to me.

I've been playing Warhammer 40K with my son, and so I think I'll be staying away from Aion for a little (or cutting down a bit) so I can get my army painted and make some terrain. Aion is already wearing off on a lot of the people I play with, so we might be looking for a new game soon.

Only logged in to delete some spam by some random blog spammer. Here's a hint, spambot. If you comment on a post that is a year old, about the bad customer service I had for the Oceanic server, don't say "I agree the customer service is good". Also, since there ISN'T an Oceanic server anymore (it was merged into a US server), the whole post is obsolete. In all, obvious spammer is obvious.

No comments: